This is my last box construction of the semester. While I definitely had a good time... I'll be glad to have a month-long break from whittlin' little horses and the smell of wood glue.
I might try to add another layer in front of the trees on the left to add a little more depth, and put a few more highlights around the house frame shape at the top.
I also tried using a new technique that I found here to put text on wood panels that will accompany the box constructions. So far I've made five, one for each of the boxes I've made so far.
And to close, as always:
better, updated photos of everything will be posted when I complete this project in May!