5.13.2011

Thesis Complesis

My thesis is finally done! What started off as something experimental has developed into a skill and a style that I am glad I can have as part of my portfolio. I'm not sure how it's going to fit into the overall scheme of my career as an artist, but I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from friends and faculty. And, now I can say I'm an amateur woodworker, electrician, and taxidermist.

So here it is, the story of Egor the Brave:









 



I'm planning to move out of Baltimore in the coming months, so I'm selling these bulky things. Numbers 2 and 8 are gone, but if you're interested in any the others, please contact me at egmaatman@gmail.com for prices. Graduation is Monday. Eep!

3 comments:

  1. luv it all, I wrote in your little booky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaay!!! It looks so awesome SO AWESOME srsly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, did I ever tell you that you're my hero?

    ReplyDelete