3.29.2010

Welcome to the Dollhouse


I'm just going to be posting pieces as I find them and add them to flickr. The following was one of my final projects from my sketchbook class with Ted McGrath last semester. It's a movie poster for Welcome to the Dollhouse (I should hope that much at least is obvious.)

 

For the poster, we were to draw direct inspiration from something we had done in our sketchbook that semester. I like to decorate my sketchbooks entirely, so what I drew from was actually the outside cover of my sketchbook. I scanned that cover and made it the cover of my final output for the class, a zine I call "Ham Samwich"!


front/back cover

one inside spread
front/back cover

I have a few left. They are ten pages, full color. If you'd like to purchase one, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment